System Analysis provides an assessment of the overall fab performance for profitability, including yield- output- CYCLETIME, cost, New-Technology-Ramp, methodologies and execution capability.
The report isolates gaps that affect the profitability and competitiveness of the fab and a recommendation for rapid closure of the gaps to gain competitive edge, including:
- Assessment of equipment (equipment capability now and in the future).
- Equipment cost.
- Maintenance cost.
- Excursion and output (lack of predictability and equipment vendor management).
- Process and process integration (including interactions and their sensitivity to yield and excursions).
- Affects of clean room ambient.
- Consumables and spare parts.
- Yield and its connection to tool-process performance (defects and uniformity).