Tooling Analysis provides a holistic view of the WAFERFAB that is focused on equipment, process only and the marginalities (created from interaction with the process flow, materials and ambient) with respect to profitability and competitiveness.
The high-level fab performance for profitability includes:
- Yield-output CYCLETIME cost.
- New-technology requirement for rapid ramp of new innovations.
- Equipment and process methodologies for problem avoidance.
- Rapid fix of un-forecasted excursions that affect shipments.
- Fab capability of its system and engineering staff.